Thursday, June 2, 2011

Music and getting into the "ritual mood'

Music has always had an effect on my state of mind, and I am sure my other people will say the same thing. Many of the pagan books I have read have talked about preparing your self for your ritual in solitude to get you in the mood.

That has never worked for me. I need music to get into that sacred mindset. It makes sense music has always been apart of religions and sacred ceremonies . Music has and will always be apart of human expression. I personally don't always use Pagan music, sometimes I use mainstream and even foreign music. I doubt the Gods mind. They haven't struck me down yet. I have always found music my Enya to be particularly sacred.

Rituals vary from person because everyone is different. Rituals our are time with the Gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment